Friday, October 6, 2006

Handy Man


It is official. I like using my hands. There is something in me that really likes to be creative with them. That usually involves one of the following:

Coding. After more than 10 years in the IT business, I still only type with two fingers. Some people may not think it is that creative, but I love it. I just hope none of my bad code ever ends up on Google Code Search...

Taking Photos. I am always looking for new challenges with a cameraScoble has just done a great series on Photowalks with Thomas Hawk. I am also looking for a new camera at the moment as well - torn between a Canon 5D, Nikon D200 or a Nikon D80.

Painting. I have finally started to paint. My first painting was of Hamish - almost a still life, you could say. I have moved on to other subjects. He was too demanding during poses. Acrylics are the way to go - all the colour, but they wash out of your clothes easier than oils.

Writing. I really like writing. Recently I have been given the opportunity to take part in an online writing experiment pitching male against female. Very interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment