Anyway, one of the best things about eating is reheating, or not, as the case may be. I love to eat foods that you can stick in the fridge and revisit the next day. And I am the sort of person who generally cannot be bothered reheating - I tend to eat all my remainders cold.
Food remains which are best served cold straight from the refrigerator include:
- Curry - probably one of my favourites when cold. The garlic and spices really set your tongue alight. And cold Naan bread is even better ...
- Pizza - not that I eat it that often, but when I do it tastes great from the fridge. Unless of course the topping has all merged together and congealed into a cheesy mess. Then it doesn't look that great, but it tastes fab
- Chilli Con Carne - Meat, spices and kidney beans - need I say more?
- Vegetarian Lasagna - my home made aubergine lasagna tastes great when cold, which is good, because I normally make enough to last 4 days
- Baked Beans - normally after coming in late from the pub. Sometimes I skip the refrigeration altogether and eat them straight from the can.